Sunday, February 12, 2017

Be Authentic and Take a Stand

2/12/16 21:37


I could hear the screams from up here.  21 Pilots just won a Grammy and our youngest was screaming.  I’d rather clip my toes or fold my laundry than watch any of the award shows.  I don’t care to watch the Superbowl either, so it’s not just the shows, but the insane blitz of celebrity and glamour.  There doesn’t appear to be anything or anyone who is authentic, and yet I watched Meryl Streep take a stand against our current President.  She spoke from her heart.  Last night I was speaking to a family member and he cringed when thinking of Trump as our leader.  I am sorry I am going off on something else.  But here it is.  Thoughts on a Sunday night before the new week begins.  I will be travelling for work and meeting with prospective clients.  There is nothing authentic about Trump.  There is said it.  I pulled it all together.  Be real.  Get real.  Take a stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Calling

  January 28, 2024 Flying to London tonight for our sales meeting.   First time traveling out of the country for the job.   First time in ...