Wednesday, October 9, 2019

An early moon


10/9/19 20:22 Bethlehem, PA

Meli is at the gym.  I wanted to get home and change and take my ball up to the courts close to the house.  I was on the phone with a former client for a while, catching up on   The days are getting shorter and the nights, no I won’t write any clichés and yet the energy level is waning.  Do you feel it?  Maybe you read about my drive back here on Monday.  The wipers went out just as it started to rain while I was driving on 78.  Yesterday, I brought my Jetta to Young’s Volkswagen in Exton, PA.  Yes, I know what you are thinking.  Why?  A dealership?  I wanted to post a congrats, and let you know something.  I feel confident with their work and was impressed with their professionalism and integrity.  Before I brought the car over, I called and spoke to John.  He was easy going and was said I could bring in the car.  They checked the fuses, which I did earlier in the day, and knew it wasn’t the fuse.  I was told, it was the motor for the windshield wipers, and it was going to cost a few hundred.  I’m stuck.  I need wipers.  I asked if he can check the oil as well, if it looks like it needs to be changed, please go ahead.  They checked and said I didn’t need an oil change.  So, I can trust them.  Finding a mechanic in a new town can be challenging.

Pete Engelmann just called.   We caught up on our lives and now discuss our health.  He shared that one of our friends passed away.  May God rest Herbie’s soul.   The last twenty years were especially painful for him, so it is a blessing.

Thank you for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Calling

  January 28, 2024 Flying to London tonight for our sales meeting.   First time traveling out of the country for the job.   First time in ...