Thursday, January 30, 2020

Radio radio


1/30/20 21:49 Bethlehem, PA

I went to the radio station earlier today and sat with the GM, Neil who were a plaid shirt and had a great radio voice. It was natural.  I could see myself having a beer with him and catching up on what bands we liked and maybe we are both frustrated singers now we’re smack in the middle of middle age.  Keith Morris is still doing it, man.  Anyway, it’s been a busy week which started on Sunday.  I woke up and could not find my wallet anywhere.  I swore it was on the dresser and in fact, I organized my money in it, not too much, maybe $50.  I tore apart the room, the house and no wallet.  The odd thing, I did not go out on Saturday, I was a homebody.  Meli called me and I vented to her and emotionally lost it.  The next morning, I was flying to Boston for a client meeting, and I was responsible for the rental and driving us to the scheduled meeting. It’s a long story, but I found it.  On the street and under my car - under the driver’s side.  Note, I did not drive my car. The trip was fine and we all made it back alive.  Tuesday, our old roommate came over to visit.  Tom and I had pizza across the street.  Similar story happened to Tom when he was living here a few months back.  Left his wallet on the dining room table and lost it.  It was found next to his car, on the street between the curb and his car.  What about last night?  Meeting and tonight?  A run and yes it is time to call it a night. 

Thank you for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Calling

  January 28, 2024 Flying to London tonight for our sales meeting.   First time traveling out of the country for the job.   First time in ...