Tuesday, October 29, 2019

How are you?


10/29/19 22:36 Bethlehem

How are you?  I should pose that question and see what responses I receive.  Leave your comments at the bottom.  But seriously, how are you?  I’ve been keeping up my bargain in this inconsequential and distant relationship.  I get to spill some thoughts on this page in an attempt to make sense of the world.  So, let’s discuss the politic, the sports, the duality that exist in all of us.  But I am curious how you are.  Do tell: trainwriter@gmail.com email is so passé.

After work I went running. It was too early for me to hit the road.  My hamstrings are tight and the thigh muscles were aching.  It was supposed to be a short run and it was, only three miles.  If I don’t run, I feel lethargic at work and being in sales and remotely lethargic is asking for trouble.
That’s it for today.  Meli is presenting something to me in Spanish.  It’s interesting to see and to listen and not understand a word.  But she goes on and we communicate this way for another hour or so. But really my friend, how are you?

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Calling

  January 28, 2024 Flying to London tonight for our sales meeting.   First time traveling out of the country for the job.   First time in ...