Saturday, October 19, 2019

Last long run before the half next week


10/19/19 22:54 Bethlehem, PA

Ran 10.24 miles today. At this time of the night I am having a difficult time keeping my eyes open.  It was an early start to the day.  I called Fred and we made plans to get together.  I will write more about seeing Fred for the first time in forty years tomorrow.  Tonight is a record of running.  The weather was perfect, an autumn chill.  The sky was clear and I was able to keep a decent pace.  I walked a couple of times, no a few times.  I could feel my right hamstring tighten around mile 8, but all in all, I feel I can run the half next week.  I will run the half.  I must run the half.

Thank you for reading this

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Calling

  January 28, 2024 Flying to London tonight for our sales meeting.   First time traveling out of the country for the job.   First time in ...