Friday, October 18, 2019

Working The Program


10/18/19 22:59 Bethlehem

This morning, I worked out, meditated and made a sobriety call.  I made a commitment, by the end of the night, I can look back on the day and ask myself if I worked the program.  There is such a thing as progress not perfection.  I have seen the progress and feel it in my life, in my decisions and knowing I am responsible for my behavior.  It sounds easy.  It is an easy program if I work it.  But it is the times when I feel lonely or sad or bitter or anger or stressed.  It could be anything, the secret it to work the program. 

Thank you for reading this

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Calling

  January 28, 2024 Flying to London tonight for our sales meeting.   First time traveling out of the country for the job.   First time in ...