Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The night before flying to Mexico


11/20/19 22:45 East Northport

I’m back at my parents since I am flying to Mexico City tomorrow.  Driving back in the dark and it seems like it was yesterday that I left this place. It was the day before yesterday. Maybe I could have timed it better?  I needed to pick up paperwork at the courts on Monday.  The rings were going to be delivered.  So that is the reason for the short trips.  Even the trip to Mexico will be brief and yet it sounds as if we are going to have a packed weekend.  I bought Meli’s birthday gift, ordered flowers which were delivered in hours and now I am here and tomorrow I will be there.  Living in the moment.  Feeling grateful.

Thank you for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Calling

  January 28, 2024 Flying to London tonight for our sales meeting.   First time traveling out of the country for the job.   First time in ...