Sunday, December 1, 2019

Hot Tuna is playing in Bethlehem


12/1/19 21:41 Bethlehem, PA

I hardly stepped outside.  Although it is Sunday.  This is the day I would normally venture back to Hellertown and attend church, but I was not feeling it this morning.  I woke up at 7 which is weekend sleeping.  7 is late.  I called Meli since she asked me to call her at 7, but it was only 6 in Mexico City.  I only remembered this after the second attempt at calling.  Not good.  I don’t think she went back to sleep.  As I started to meditate, she called and asked if we can meditate together.  We listened to some music and meditated together for a few minutes till the song was finished.  She sent me an article on the benefits of waking up early, the writer gets up at 5:00 every morning.  I like sleeping in on the weekends, but I can accomplish so much more if I forced myself to get up.  I used to be an earlier riser, and I became an early morning person.  So what happened?  I am not blaming Meli, but there is an hour difference and her 11:00 is my midnight and getting up at 5:00 consistently will be a hurdle.  If I let it be a hurdle.  Tomorrow night I am planning to see a concert at the steel stacks, well inside the theatre, Hot Tuna who I have not seen in 30 years?  35 years? Actually saw them twice, at the Ritz in NYC and playing at Bay Streets in Sag Harbor.  I was going through a hippie phase and tomorrow’s concert ties in with the David Crosby. Phase I went through last summer.  It may be the last concert this year unless I see something that I must see.  Tomorrow is supposed to snow here, all day with little accumulation.  I don’t have an excuse.  I want to get back into the office.  I’m itching to get back in.  It’s time.  And in 19 days I am flying down to Costa Rica.  It’s amazing.

Thank you for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Calling

  January 28, 2024 Flying to London tonight for our sales meeting.   First time traveling out of the country for the job.   First time in ...