Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Dead Kennedy's are coming


1/14/20 22:44 Bethlehem, PA

Just a few words before I close out for the day.  Having goals is giving a direction to work.  I had a white board installed during the Christmas break and already it is full.  Each morning I write down my goals for the day.  It is not only goals, but staying present.  I can go off on a tangent and search for concerts in the area and find myself thinking of Meli.  How come she does not call?  Like now. I’m laughing since I have been reading The Power of Now, “True Communication is Communion, the realization of oneness which is love.  He also writes about addiction, implies love addiction.  “The greatest catalyst for change in a relationship is complete acceptance of your partner as he or she is, without needing to judge or change them in anyway.”  In the past I would become angry and why, based out of fear and ego.  I project fear and vulnerability.  But I can make a choice, either wallow in self-pity, how come she does not call or I can make positive changes, I can read like, The Power of Now.  And now it is time to call it a night.  The Dead Kennedy's are playing in Philadelphia in March and tickets go on sale tomorrow.  Maybe I will be there.  Maybe Dave wants to join me?

Thank you for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Calling

  January 28, 2024 Flying to London tonight for our sales meeting.   First time traveling out of the country for the job.   First time in ...