Monday, January 13, 2020

Tough Times


1/13/20 21:50 Bethlehem, PA

This morning I was out of bed before 0500, coffee, a banana, and back to my room for a meditation session, exercise, stretches, 3:10 three minutes and ten seconds of planks, sit-ups and weights and back down for eggs and a protein drink.  I felt my energy waning around 10:00 AM although I had my goals.  I was making progress and got up and moved around the office, a tall glass of water and a chat with my colleagues about the weekend and I was back into reality and back on my calls, making calls, conference calls.  Took lunch, bought a pack of new Moleskine notebooks which I like to journal in.  In my journals I can bare my soul.  In my blogs you are reading the surface.  But there is enough here.  My goal is to get up at the same time this week, regardless of what time I fall asleep.  I have my tea next to me.  Jazz is on WDIY and I am content.  I was in contact with some friends today, and there will be more tomorrow since it’s a new year.  The new roommate lost his job and I feel sorry for the guy.  In November, a deer jumped out and hit his car, dying in the act and wrecking his Mustang.  December, his girlfriend breaks up with him and at the end of his shift he’s called into the HR office.  His company tells him they don’t need him.  The guy is drinking beers and I can tell is on his way to a drunk.  I’m not playing in that.  I need to complete my goals and talk to Meli eventually.  You know?  Besides, there is only so much I can say to him.  Hey, I’m sorry.  You will find your dream job, tough times don’t last, but tough people do!

Thank you for reading this

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Calling

  January 28, 2024 Flying to London tonight for our sales meeting.   First time traveling out of the country for the job.   First time in ...