Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Talking to Fred for the first time in thirty five years


10/16/19 22:38 Valley Forge, PA

I spoke with Freddy for the first time today.  Earlier today was the first time and we immediately discussed the Bible.  Since I was at a trade show and in public it was not the time and place to get into such a deep discussion, but I felt his intensity on the matter.  I asked if I can call later.  What time he asked.  7?  I guessed knowing I had plans for dinner.  I called him while at dinner, can I call you later?  What time?  9?  Sure.  I called him after briefly speaking to Meli and we spoke for a half hour.  His memory is sharp and focused and we may get to see each other on Saturday.  I will call you on Friday.  What time?  6:30?  No, that time doesn’t work.  8:30?  He asked.  I said yes.  So, I may get together with Freddy who is now 60 and yet he is in great shape. 

Thank you for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Calling

  January 28, 2024 Flying to London tonight for our sales meeting.   First time traveling out of the country for the job.   First time in ...