Thursday, November 7, 2019

Husker Du is on the radio?


11/7/19 21:30 Bethlehem, PA

Leaving work at 5:30 in the pitch black night, raining and feeling like the day escaped unnoticed.  Instead of making some dinner, I walked across the street for the best pizza in Bethlehem.  I was considering driving back to Long Island tonight, but decided it’s not worth it.  Listening to The Replacements, Bastards of Young.  Looks like I will be a Spotify paid member and why not, there are mixes and no commercials for those who pay.  And besides I will get a free Google contraption.  Let’s see how it works out.  My radio will gather dust and who cares?  Elvis Costello, Radio, Radio…you better listen to the radio.  And I will listen through the computer at work and in my car.  It’s busy at work and this is a good thing.  The day races by.  Tomorrow I should be in the office.  So, the plan is to head back tomorrow night, leave Bethlehem at 7ish and get into Northport before 10.  Ma will be sleeping and Dad will be in his corner on the sofa.  Saturday, sleep in and will pick up Lou, Cheri and head into the city to see Krishna Das.  I’m going into this with an open mind.  It’s up town.  Now it’s time to listen to some Stiff Little Fingers, Alternative Ulster on Classic Punk.  Husker Du is playing and I am happy.  I’ll call Meli in a few minutes. 

Thank you for reading this


No comments:

Post a Comment

London Calling

  January 28, 2024 Flying to London tonight for our sales meeting.   First time traveling out of the country for the job.   First time in ...