Thursday, November 14, 2019

Running in the dark


11/14/19 23:41 Bethlehem, PA

I ran in the dark.  It’s dark by 5 and yet I knew I had to get out.  I wore shorts, although it was 36 degrees, not too cold even with shorts, and I loved getting out there and showing off my skinny pale legs to the drivers who looked at me with a sense of confusion.  Wearing shorts is still acceptable above 15, but below that is risky.  The skin gets raw, itchy for the rest of the day, but I will try to push it this season.  No gloves tonight.  The hands were fine.  No wind.  Running over a bridge crossing the river, the air was not that much different.  I ran the whole route, not stopping except for traffic.  I made good time and got back, took a shower and called Emma Tess.

Thank you for reading this

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Calling

  January 28, 2024 Flying to London tonight for our sales meeting.   First time traveling out of the country for the job.   First time in ...