Thursday, December 12, 2019

an early night


12/12/19 22:43 Bethlehem, PA

This will be a short entry since I am dragging my ass today.  Caught up with an old buddy, Andrew who lives in Florida. Shopped for the wedding, white shirt, black belt, and bought a birthday shirt for my dad and Christmas presents that will be donated to children in a local hospital.  Tomorrow is the company Christmas party.  The right thing to do is stay away from everyone so no one gets this cold.  It’s the same shit, my nose feels like a wide monster and is draining mucus.  You’re welcome for the details.  Heard from the local agent and my novel needs some tightening up.  She was encouraging.  Time to call it a night. 

Thank you for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Calling

  January 28, 2024 Flying to London tonight for our sales meeting.   First time traveling out of the country for the job.   First time in ...