Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Committing to my goals


12/4/19 21:54 Bethlehem, PA

Having tea and cookies while working with Meli on a power point presentation.  She is still in the office.  It’s hard to believe, but it was dark by 4:30 this afternoon.  I still went for a run.  In the dark.  In light rain and wearing shorts.  I feel good about work.  Instead of pushing tasks onto my colleagues, I am taking on more responsibilities since I own the accounts I manage.  I own it, much like the decisions I make, the choices.  I am responsible.  This morning, the alarm went off at 5:07.  I pushed myself and felt better this morning for getting out of bed, starting the day and achieving a few morning goals, 3 minute planks, stretches, loving kindness meditation, weights, and making my morning call with my secret society.  Making a commitment to sobriety.

Thank you for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Calling

  January 28, 2024 Flying to London tonight for our sales meeting.   First time traveling out of the country for the job.   First time in ...