Friday, December 6, 2019

In Two Weeks, Back to Costa Rica


12/6/19 23:03 East Northport

I left Bethlehem around 7:30, after rush hour, with my new Pennsylvania License plates.  Traffic was light and I stopped at a truck stop for gas and paid a cheap price.  Back on the road and had a call with Lou and listened to a WTF episode.  A rock photographer who publishes his own books, there’s an idea.  Maybe I will self-publish my latest novel?  Maybe.  Let’s see.  Meli is at her Oriflame’s Christmas party.  She’s having a great time and I am happy for her.  Once again if it was years ago, I would be a jealous and miserable man and plot and scheme to find a way to make her weekend miserable, just because she went out and had a great time.  But I am different.  She’s with her friends.  It feels so relaxing instead of waging a war inside or creating a fantasy or nightmare where she’s dancing with other men and locked in an embrace and…oh…hold a second.  Embrace? I am joking.  In two weeks we’re going to be back together in Costa Rica, I can’t wait and in 23 days, we will be married.  Thank God.  

Thank you for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Calling

  January 28, 2024 Flying to London tonight for our sales meeting.   First time traveling out of the country for the job.   First time in ...